Friday, April 09, 2010

Flip Ultra HD camera

Stefan Sargent's column in the back of DV Magazine is always interesting.  Usually he shares a story about one of the unbelievable shoots he's been on, but this month he talks about using his new Flip Ultra HD consumer video cam.  I've read some good things about this camera and have been thinking of picking one up for myself.  Stefan seems to be enjoying his...
While the rest of the world is drooling over the latest fare from RED, Sony, Panasonic, the new HD-capable DSLRs, I’m in love my $150 widescreen HD gizmo. I call her Flipa.

The good thing is I’m using her professionally; I’ll get my return of investment back on day one, which just happens to be yesterday.
He goes on to talk about how he mounted it to a truck, and links to the video of the shoot.  I can think of all kinds of uses for this cam.

No comments: